1. We believe in only one true and living God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the word of God, and the only rule of faith and practice.
3. We believe in the doctrine of original sin.
4. We believe in the doctrine of election and that God chose his people in Christ before the foundation of the world.
5. We believe in man’s impotency to recover himself from the fallen state he is in by nature, by his own free will and ability.
6. We believe that sinners are justified in the sight of God only by the imputed righteousness of Christ.
7. We believe that God’s elect shall be called, converted, regenerated, sanctified and glorified by the Holy Spirit.
8. We believe the saints shall persevere in grace and never fall finally away.
9. We believe that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances of Jesus Christ, and that true believers are the subjects, and we believe that immersion is the only Scriptural baptism.
10. We believe the punishment of the wicked and the joys of the righteous eternal.
11. We believe in the resurrection of the dead and a general judgment.
12. We believe that no minister has a right to the administration of the ordinances, only such as our regularly baptized, called and under imposition of hands by the presbytery.